Sunday, June 28, 2020

Birthday Card for My Niece.

Hello everyone!
Today I have another card using the A Grand Kid stamp set, I made this card for my niece's birthday. This set can be used for others not just your grandkids 💗!
In this card I used the NEW In Colors Misty Moonlight and my new favorite Magenta Madness.

To make this card:
Misty Moolight 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" cardbase folded in half.
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" .
Flowers for Every Season DSP 5" x 3 3/4" adhere to the Whisper White piece with Stampin' Seal.
Wrap Magenta Madness Ribbon around the layers and tie a bow on the left side. Adhere to the card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Using the Hippo and Friends Dies, cut out a Whisper White Label, stamp the sentiment in Magenta Madness ink. Adhere to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Add some 2020-2022 In Color enamel dots to the front of the card.
5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White, adhere to the inside. Stamp the sentiment inside with Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight ink.

When you spend $30 in my online Stampin' Store you'll earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial. This month's tutorial has 6 projects with step by step instructions and color photos to guide you in making each project. You can shop here:http://bit.ly/2lDxU1T

Just a few days left to earn the PICK A FREE BUNDLE! (June 30th is the last day)
When you join my team, The Lucky Charms this month.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join. Not only will you get a Starter Kit—already a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products—but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE. Explore your creativity and join my team.
See the benefits of joining my team here: http://bit.ly/2SU6qDO
Join my team here: http://bit.ly/2mbpkYV





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...