Friday, June 26, 2020

Forever Fern Simple Stamping Card

Hello all, Today I have another #simplestamping card for you. I added a die cut element for the sentiment. I LOVE this stamp set! This is a Distinktive stamp set; it has a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step, creating photo-realistic images.
The colors I used are Melon Mambo, Night of Navy and Granny Apple Green. I love these colors together.
To make this card:
11" x 4 1/4" Melon Mambo card base folded in half.
5 1/4" x 4" Piece of Whisper White cardstock (you'll need another for the inside)
In Night of Navy ink stamp the round leaves all over, use Melon Mabo ink and stamp the leaves all over and finish it off using Granny Apple Green ink stamping the dots all over.
Adhere this piece to the card front using Stampin' Seal.
Using the Tasteful Labels dies cut out a label in Night of Navy and Whisper White, Stamp the sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink on the whisper White label. 
Layer the two labels together off setting them. Adhere to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I hope you like this #simplestamping card and replicate it.

When you spend $30 in my online stampin' store you'll earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial. This month's tutorial has 6 projects with step by step instructions and color photos to guide you in making each project. You can shop here: http://bit.ly/2kuvNxd

This is the last week to earn the PICK A FREE BUNDLE!
When you join my team, The Lucky Charms this month.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join. Not only will you get a Starter Kit—already a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products—but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE. Explore your creativity and join my team.
See the benefits of joining my team here: http://bit.ly/2SU6qDO
Join my team here: http://bit.ly/2mbpkYV

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...