Monday, June 29, 2020

Birthday card for Daughter Using A Grand Kid Stamp Set

Hello all,
Today I have another card for you featuring the A Grand Kid stamp set.
This card could be used for anyone! I gave this one to my daughter.
I used Magenta Madness and Just Jade two of the new 2020-2022 In Colors.
To make this card:
Just Jade 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half. Stamp "You are so Loved" in Just Jade ink all over the front of the card base.
Flowers for All Seasons DSP 5 1/4" x 2", adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Seal.
Using the Stitched So Sweetly dies cut out a Whisper White label, stamp the sentiment in Magenta Madness ink. Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Add some 2020-2022 In Color enamel dots to the top of the label.
Tie a Magenta Madness bow and adhere to the label with a glue dot.
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4" adhere to the inside. Stamp the sentiments in Magenta Madness ink.


When you spend $30 in my online Stampin' Store you'll earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial. This month's tutorial has 6 projects with step by step instructions and color photos to guide you in making each project. You can shop here: http://bit.ly/2lDxU1T

One more day left to earn the PICK A FREE BUNDLE! (June 30th is the last day)
When you join my team, The Lucky Charms this month.
It’s a bundle bash! Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, now’s the perfect time to join. Not only will you get a Starter Kit—already a great value at $99 for $125 worth of products—but for a limited time, you can select any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog for FREE. Explore your creativity and join my team.
See the benefits of joining my team here: http://bit.ly/2SU6qDO
Join my team here: http://bit.ly/2mbpkYV



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...