Hello!
Today I have another quick and easy Christmas card for you, using the A Stitched Seasons Designer Series Paper . For this card I simply cut out a few squares from the DSP and added them to the layered card front with Dimensionals.
On my card I used the Box of Joy Stamp Set, Adhesive Berries and Real Red Stitched Ribbon
The Designer Series Paper does all of the work for this card.
The Box of Joy Dies is where I got that little label that I put in the top square, so cute.
There is a new product of the month and a join my team offer coming October 6th. I'd love to have you on my team and for you to earn the POTM tutorial as well.
You can join my team by scanning the QR Code
Earn my 12 project tutorial using the POTM when you purchase the POTM or spend $75 in my online store.
The Let's Create Craft Club is a monthly subscription.
Do you love receiving a surprise each month in the mail?
My Let's Create Craft Kit will be delievered to you each month.
My Let's Create Craft Kit will be delievered to you each month.
I have done all of the creating and most of the prepping for you in my monthy kits.
You'll receive a step by step PDF & video tutorial to guide you through putting the projects together and the bonus, you get to do them at your own leisure.
The October kit uses the Radiant Sunflowers Bundle.
You'll assemble 4 cards and a 3D project.
The kit includes over $25 in Stampin' Up! products too.
You'll have plenty leftover to make more projects.
To get the products I used on today's project and earn rewards
Shop here: https://bit.ly/ShopSUwithLC
or scan the QR code
⬇
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Cunningham as a Stampin' Up! ® Independent Demonstrator. The use and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Images @ Stampin' Up! ® 2026.








No comments:
Post a Comment