Thursday, March 27, 2025

Workshop Wednesday 3-26-25 video

Hello Everyone, Welcome back!
Today I have yesterday's Workshop Wednesday video for you. In this video I make a fun hanging decorative piece using a Basic white envelope! So fun, I keep extra die cuts in mine. You can put whatever you want in your's even a sweet treat! 

Click on the video to see how I made this fun hanging decorative envelope.
Don't you just love the colors in the Friends of the Ocean DSP?

Join me every Wednesday at 6:00pm over on my Facebook group page for Workshop Wednesday.

I have a new sampler class for you!
Here are the class details.
You can register here: https://bit.ly/April25SamplerReg

I use the Birthday Celebration Bundle and the 
Wild Flower Birthday DSP to make this fun sampler.
or scan the QR code
⬇
Thanks for stopping by.
Stampin' hugs,
Lisa Cunningham
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Cunningham as a Stampin' Up! ® Independent Demonstrator. The use and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Images @ Stampin' Up! ® 2025


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 9-23-26 Scalloped Christmas Cheer Treat Box

Hello! Welcome back! I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you! Too early for Christmas projects?? Not in my craft room haha. The ...