Monday, February 3, 2025

Pick A Season- Thinking of You Card

Hello Everyone! 
We are half way through Sale-A-Bration already. Get the free products you want before they are gone for good. I have the link to the SAB catalog below.
This week I will be featuring the Pick A Season stamp set. This set does not have any sentiments so I paired it with the Lifelong Friends stamp set.
This stamp set is one you can earn for free when you spend $60.


I love the colors in this card.
I used some texture to make this multi layered card.

I decorated the inside as well.

I started with a Petal Pink card base. 
I embossed a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock with the Starstruck Embossing Folder another SAB choice. I tore a piece of Pool Party cardstock in half and glued it to the Melon Mambo piece and added the layered piece to the card front. I die cut the largest Stylish Shapes circle in Pool Party cardstock, I trimmed part of the circle off and glue the larger piece of the circle to the embossed piece. I stamped the tree in Pecan Pie, Garden Green and Melon Mambo inks on Basic White cardstock. I fussy cut the tree out and added it the the card front using Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment on a 1/2" x 3" piece of Basic White cardstock in Memento Black ink and angled the ends. I added it to the card with Dimensionals. I added some Sunny Day Iridescent Dots to the card.
For the inside I added the leftover piece of torn Pool Party cardstock to the left side. I stamped the flowers in Melon Mambo ink on the bottom right corner.

Come back tomorrow for another project using the SAB Pick a Season Stamp Set.

Measurements for this card:
  1. 4 1/4" x 11" Petal Pink cardstock, folded in half-card base
  2. 2 1/4" x 5 1/2" Melon Mambo- embossed layer
  3. 1" x 5 1/2" Pool Party- torn piece
  4. 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" Pool Party-circle
  5. 4" x 3" Basic White- tree
  6. 1/2" x 3" Basic White- sentiment
Registration ends this Saturday for my February Sampler class.
Registration ends February 8th.

Watch the video and get all the details on the class.


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan-April25MiniCatalog
View the Sale-A-Bration catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan25SABCatalog

Join my team, The Lucky Charms

When you join my team you can choose $125 in product of your choice plus two sets of Stampin' Write Markers and an exclusive stamp set Handmade Designs all valued at $91 or you can choose an additional $30 in product of your choice for a total of $155 in product. 
All for $99 plus FREE shipping!
It's the best deal in the catalog!
See the benefits of joining my team here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV
Scan this QR code to join my Team, The Lucky Charms
we'd love to have you join us!
⬇
or scan the QR code
⬇
Thanks for stopping by.
Stampin' hugs,
Lisa Cunningham
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Cunningham as a Stampin' Up! ® Independent Demonstrator. The use and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Images @ Stampin' Up! ® 2025


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 9-23-26 Scalloped Christmas Cheer Treat Box

Hello! Welcome back! I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you! Too early for Christmas projects?? Not in my craft room haha. The ...