Wednesday, January 1, 2025

Workshop Wednesday 1-1-25

Happy New Year!

WOW 2025! I wish you many blessings in 2025. You have blessed me in 2024 and kept my creativity going. I'm grateful for you!

Welcome back to Workshop Wednesday, 

Today I have a sneak peek into some Sale-A-Bration (SAB) products coming January 7th.

You can earn these products for every $60 you spend. I'm using the Day to Celebrate stamp set and the Fruit Salad DSP.

Click on the video to view.

This card is called a Rolling Top Card

The card will stand up to display and fold flat to send.

Be sure and join me every Wednesday at 6:00pm MT over on my Facebook page. 
for Workshop Wednesday. I'll have a new project each week.


or scan the QR code
Scan this QR code to join my Team, The Lucky Charms
we'd love to have you join us!
⬇
Thanks for stopping by.
Stampin' hugs,
Lisa Cunningham
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator

Rio Rancho, New Mexico


The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Lisa Cunningham as a Stampin' Up! ® Independent Demonstrator. The use and content of classes, services or products offered are not endorsed by Stampin' Up! Images @ Stampin' Up! ® 2025



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 9-23-26 Scalloped Christmas Cheer Treat Box

Hello! Welcome back! I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you! Too early for Christmas projects?? Not in my craft room haha. The ...