Thursday, February 23, 2023

Workshop Wednesday video replay


Hello happy Friday eve,
Today I have yesterday's Workshop Wednesday video for you in case you missed it. I go live every Wednesday over on my Facebook group page. Click the Facebook tab above or logo to the left and it'll take you to my page. Each week I make a new project using current Stampin' Up! products. 


Click this link to get the products I used to make this project : https://s.tamp.in/lZR94I



Stampin' Up! just added some stamps sets to the clearance rack, up to 30% off.
 Stamp sets are only available while supplies last

There is ONLY one week left for Sale-A-Bration,
get the products you want before they are gone for good!

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial,

We now have 10 amazing demonstrators on our tutorial team, that means 10 projects for you each month. This months theme is Spring Mini Catalog. All projects use products from the Spring Mini Catalog. Get your's for free when you spend $35 in my online store pre tax & shipping or you can purchase it for $15. 



Shop by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/Feb23hostcode
or scan the QR code     
Thank you for stopping by, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...