Wednesday, April 7, 2021

A Good Man Workshop Wednesday

Hello all,

Were you able to join me today for my Workshop Wednesday?

If not here are the cards I created.

Today I focused on masculine cards, I always need them but forget to create them.

I love how Granny Apple Green and Night of Navy go together.
This is one of my favorite cards, I've created.

This card combines Smoky Slate, Real Red and Pool Party.
What do you think of this combination?

This color combo is so pretty too.
Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue and Mango Melody.
These cards are all simple to recreate and perfect for the men in your life.

You can watch the replay here.
The project sheet can be found here: https://bit.ly/3rZiCRQ
You can join me live every Wednesday at 10:00am (Pacific Daylight Savings Time)
over on my Facebook Group page: https://bit.ly/2GhcWAC



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...