Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Thinking of You Card

Hello everyone,

I will be out of town for the next 3 weeks. I will be attending a funeral and spending time with my  family. I will try and post quick and easy cards as I can. Please be patient with me. I appreciate all of you.

Today's card is so pretty, using the Love You Always Foil sheets. I used the Blushing Bride Foil.

I cut a 11" x 4 1/4" Basic White card base and folded it in half, I embossed a  5 1/4" x 4" piece of Blushing Bride foil with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder. Then wrapped some Snail Mail Twine around it twice and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals.

I cut out a label with the Sweetly Stitched labels dies and sponged it with Melon Mambo ink. I then  cut a Stitched Oval using the Stitched Shaped dies and stamped the sentiment in Melon Mambo ink. I layered them together with dimensionals and adhered it to the card front with dimensionals.

You can make this easy beautiful card using any sentiment. thank for stopping by today,

💙 Lisa


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...