Sunday, November 1, 2020

NOEL Christmas Card

 Hello,

Today I have another Christmas Card using the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set. I finally got to spend some time using this set. I am loving it, my cards are simple and easy to replicate.

I used the Heartwarming Hugs DSP.
I embossed the Whisper White layer with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.
I added the Red Wonderful Gems for a little bit of bling.

Measurements for this card:
Thick Whisper White 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half
Whisper White 5 1/4" x 4", emboss with the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder
Mossy Meadow 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"
DSP 3 pieces 4" x 1"
Mossy Meadow 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White for the Sentiment

The November Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial is now available.
There are 9 projects with the theme of Christmas.
You can earn it for free by spending $30 in my online store or you can purchase it for $15 from me.
You can Shop here: https://bit.ly/3l0EybX
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...