Monday, September 21, 2020

Wedding Invitations

 Hello Today is wedding day!!

I'm am away from my craft room while my daughter gets married.

I made her invitations and want to share them with you, enjoy!

Her future last name starts with a "A"
her colors were Rococo Rose, Pear Piazzazz and Very Vanilla.

I made a pocket on the inside for the details card.

I had so much fun making these and honored that they wanted me to make them.

I got a little carried away when I created the invites that I didn't pay attention to the size.
I had to make the envelopes too! My cards were a custom size.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be away for a week and I'll share some pictures when I return.
Stay safe 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...