Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thoughtful Blooms Cards

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy. 
We are living in some uncertain times right now, I craft to destress and keep my mind busy.
Are you looking for something to do while your sheltered in place? 
These two cards I have for you today are super easy to make. 
These would make a great craft project for you and the kids to make and send for Easter.
These cards use the Small Bloom Punch that you can earn when you spend $100 and the coordinating Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set you can earn with a $50 order in my online store here: http://bit.ly/2kuvNxd

I have two different versions of the same layout.
On this card I used a Balmy Blue card base and I embossed the layered piece with the Parisian Flourish 3D embossing-folder to add some texture.

On this card I used a Daffodil Delight cardbase, I added a Daffodil Delight bow and some Gingham Gala Adhesive Backed Sequins.
The flowers were punch out of Whisper White cardstock and sponged with Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo and Calypso Coral inks.




Measurements:
Card Base 8 1/2' x 5 1/2"
Layer 5 1/4" x 4"
Pleased as Punch DSP 2" x 5 1/4"
Large Whisper White Stitched Oval
Old Olive ink for the flower stems
Whisper White Stitched Rectangle

Receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for free with a $30 order in my online store.
This tutorial has 6 different projects from 6 different demonstrators. 
With color pictures and step by step instructions.
Get the March tutorial by March 31st


Join My Team the Lucky Charms, Details here: http://bit.ly/2SU6qDO

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...