Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Clearance Rack Refresh

Well Hello all,
It seems as though I have been gone for a long time.
I just returned from a amazing vacation to the Caribbean. I visited a differet Island each day. The weather was spectactular. I was dreading coming home to the cold rainy weather here in California.
But I'm back and there is some great news, The Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack has some amazing items added and at great prices!!

Are you ready for Spring? I'm sure it's cold outside where you are.
Coming January 3rd our Mini Catalog (formerly known as the Occasions catalog) and the Sale-A-Bration catalogs will go live. If you need a copy of these catalogs please let me know and I'll get them out to you. There are some amazing products inside. Plus you can earn FREE items too.
Stay tuned and I'll be sharing many projects with you.


Are you subscribed to Paper Pumpkin? The January kit is all about LOVE!

January Paper Pumpkin Kit
Kit details: Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini cards and envelopes

Card size: 3" x 3" (7.5 x 7.5 cm)

Envelope size: 3-1/8" x 3-1/8" (7.8 x 7.8 cm)

Bag size: 3-1/4" x 4" (8.2 x 10 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose
Paper Pumpkin is a all inclusive kit that you can receive each month. It has most everything you need to make your project. (some adhesives not included) This is a great gift for your beginner stamper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...