Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Black and White Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
For my Team Challenge this month, our challenge was to create a card that was Black and White with a pop of color.
Here is the front of my card, I used the Hold onto Hope stamp set,
 and Berry Burst Ribbon for my pop of color.

Here is the inside

Here are just some of my Teammates cards, aren't they beautiful? 
The Team consists of demonstrators from all over the country.
                                                                                                                  



 

We have different challenges each month and for each entry, we're entered into a drawing to win prizes. Just one of the many benefits of joining my team! This month I won! Stay tuned for my creations with the prize I won.  You can click here to Join My Team


1 comment:

  1. Wow they are beautiful, the touch of color pops off the black and white

    ReplyDelete

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...