Thursday, December 21, 2017

Stampin' Up! convention gifts

Throwback Thursday
While I was in Utah for Stampin' Ups! annual convention called On Stage, back in November.
I made these gifts for my teammates.
It's a cell phone holder. I used a mini easel that I bought at my local craft store (Michael's) and some whisper white card stock along with all different colors and matching ribbon. 
I used the Text Ya Later and merry little labels stamp sets. It is so cute, I love this set.
My teammates loved them! 
This is a quick and easy project and makes for a great gift, who doesn't have a cell phone right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...