Monday, June 19, 2023

Fresh as a Daisy, 10 cards in 10 days- day 1

Hello everyone,

Welcome to day one of 10 cards in 10 days.

For the next 10 days I'll be sharing cards with you that I have created from one of the sheets of DSP from the Fresh as a Daisy DSP pack. In the Fresh as a Daisy DSP pack there are two sheets that have 10 different images on it. I cut the 10 images out and created a card with each image. I'll have the tutorial for each card for you as well. So be sure and come back each day.

Today we are starting with the image located on the bottom left corner with the clouds on it.


I used a Lemon Lolly Card Base and a layer of Azure Afternoon cardstock. I love how the colors went together. I cut the piece of DSP into 3 pieces and layered them on. I stamped the image on a Stylish Shaped Square and colored it in Using Lemon Lolly, Azure Afternoon, Bubble Bath and Crumb Cake Blends.
the tutorial on how to create this card here: https://bit.ly/inthemomentday1

When you cut each of the images out you can create 10 cards.

Little Monkey Class To Go
I have my newest class registration open, you can get all of the details here: https://bit.ly/littelmonkeyclassdetails 
and you can register for the class here: https://bit.ly/LittleMonkeyclassregistration


I have my July All Occasion Card Class registration open.

This is a in person or To Go class. In person will be held July 13th at 11:00am. In Rio Rancho, New Mexico. The To Go kits will ship out on July 13th. 

Your class kit includes:

  • All of the materials to make 8 cards 2 each of 4 designs
  • 8 white envelopes
  • Step by step PDF 
Cost is $25 for in person and $30 for to go, includes shipping

The To Go class includes all 8 cards premade plus the PDF



June Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the June Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months theme is birthdays all of the projects are created with this theme.
or scan the QR code



💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...