Wednesday, June 21, 2023

10 cards in 10 days - Day 3

Hello, Welcome to day three of 10 cards in 10 days.

This week I'll be sharing cards with you that I have created from one sheet of DSP from the Fresh as a Daisy DSP pack.  I'll have the PDF tutorial for each card for you as well. So be sure and come back each day.

Today we are starting with the image located in the middle at the bottom with the daisies on it.

For today's card I paired Moody Mauve with Pebbled Path these are two of the new In Colors.  I'm finally getting used to the new In Colors and are using them a lot more, how about you?  I used The Biggest Wish Stamp Set 

This image cut from the DSP is small so I layered a piece of Basic White cardstock behind it to make it look a little larger. I added some texture by embossing the card front and piece of Pebbled Path cardstock with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder

                                       

Get the tutorial on how to create this card here:https://bit.ly/Thankscardday3

When you cut each of the images out you can create 10 cards.

Little Monkey Class To Go
I have my newest class registration open, you can get all of the details here: https://bit.ly/littelmonkeyclassdetails 
and you can register for the class here: https://bit.ly/LittleMonkeyclassregistration


I have my July All Occasion Card Class registration open.

This is a in person or To Go class. In person will be held July 13th at 11:00am. In Rio Rancho, New Mexico. The To Go kits will ship out on July 13th. 

Your class kit includes:

  • All of the materials to make 8 cards 2 each of 4 designs
  • 8 white envelopes
  • Step by step PDF 
Cost is $25 for in person and $30 for to go, includes shipping

The To Go class includes all 8 cards premade plus the PDF



June Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the June Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months theme is birthdays all of the projects are created with this theme.
or scan the QR code



💙 Lisa 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...