Wednesday, June 28, 2023

10 cards in 10 days-Day 10

Welcome to day ten of 10 cards in 10 days.

Wow today is the last day of our 10 cards in 10 days. 😥

These ten days have gone by so fast! I hope you have enjoyed seeing how you can make 10 different cards out of one sheet of DSP. 

In case you missed any go back and check them out. You'll have 10 project sheets by the time I'm done.

Today we are starting with the last image of our 10 images. We'll be using the image located on the top left of the page, the piece with the white and yellow daisies on it.

For this last card I paired Berry Burst with Shaded Spruce, The image background is Bubble Bath and I love it with Berry Burst! The only thing complicated about this card is the heat embossing and I wouldn't even call that complicated haha.  Another quick and easy card! The DSP does all of the work. 

I layered the DSP to a piece of Shaded Spruce Cardstock and added it to the card front. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Adhered it to the card front and added some Iridescent Pearls. I finished the card off with a Bubble Bath Bow. 

I used the  Color and Contour Stamp Set for this card. I love the sentiments this stamp set has. You can purchase it in my online store .

I hope you have enjoyed all 10 days of cards. I had so much fun creating them. I wanted to challenge mysele to cut up this piece of DSP and make the cards. Be sure and download all of the tutorials. Will you make all 10 cards?


Get the tutorial on how to create this card here:https://bit.ly/youreamazingday10

When you cut each of the images out you can create 10 different cards.
Here are all 10 tutorials for you:

Little Monkey Class To Go
I have my newest class registration open, you can get all of the details here: https://bit.ly/littelmonkeyclassdetails 
and you can register for the class here: https://bit.ly/LittleMonkeyclassregistration


My July All Occasion Card Class registration is open.

This is a in person or To Go class. In person will be held July 13th at 11:00am. In Rio Rancho, New Mexico. The To Go kits will ship out on July 13th. 

Your class kit includes:

  • All of the materials to make 8 cards 2 each of 4 designs
  • 8 white envelopes
  • Step by step PDF 
Cost is $25 for in person and $30 for to go, includes shipping

The To Go class includes all 8 cards premade plus the PDF



June Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the June Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This months theme is birthdays all of the projects are created with this theme.
or scan the QR code



💙 Lisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...