Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Free Shipping Today only

Hello everyone,

I've got some great news!! Today only you can get free shipping on any order of $75 more.

Click on the picture to go to my online store.

When you spend $75 in my online store you'll earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial plus a package of Iridescent Pearls free from me.
This months projects focus on the New 2022-2024 In Colors.
*Note: I do not have a project in the tutorial this month, due to my loved one passing.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please join my email list to keep up to date on my classes, events and tutorials. 
💙 Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...