Saturday, June 18, 2022

Beyond Grateful Card

Hello Everyone,
I hope you all are doing well and crafting!!
I am still away, but hope to be home soon. I can not wait to get back to my crafting room and create.
It has been way too long since I have created.
Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Summer Shadow & Fabulous Frames dies.

I used the New In Colors Sweet Sorbet and Starry Sky along with a touch of Parakeet Party.
I love how these colors go together so well.

I also used the Charming Sentiments Bundle.
This bundle is one of my favorites from the annual catalog.
Who doesn't love a sentiment that has a matching die?
Look at my card and see how the sentiment is cut to perfectly!
The Charming Sentiments Bundle
Each sentiment has a matching die to cut it out and many extras, like candles & shapes.

Measurements for this card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Sweet Sorbet cardstock, folded in half
Piece of Sweet Sorbet DSP for outer frame
Piece of Starry Sky DSP for inner frame
Scraps of Starry Sky, Sweet Sorbet and Parakeet Party cardstock for the flowers & leaves.
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White for the inside
Scrap of Basic White for the sentiment


Earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
This months projects focus on the New 2022-2024 In Colors.
*Note: I do not have a project in the tutorial this month, due to my loved one passing.

The last chance sale is going on now, while supplies last or until June 30th.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please join my email list to keep up to date on my classes, events and tutorials. Also feel free to comment below, I'd love to hear from you. 
💙 Lisa




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...