Monday, June 20, 2022

Begin With A Dream- Host Set

Hello everyone, 

Did you know that when you host a workshop, you can earn Host exclusive stamp sets?

Today I have several cards using the Begin With A Dream stamp set and Design A Daydream Host exclusive DSP.





Begin With A Dream Stamp Set

Designs A Daydream DSP


Earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store.
This months projects focus on the New 2022-2024 In Colors.
*Note: I do not have a project in the tutorial this month, due to my loved one passing.

Earn a package of Iridescent Pearls when you spend $50 in my online store and you'll get the tutorial as well.
Shop here: https://bit.ly/3GRDvr2

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please join my email list to keep up to date on my classes, events and tutorials. Also feel free to comment below, I'd love to hear from you. 
💙 Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...