Sunday, May 30, 2021

Workshop Wednesday Expressions in Ink

 Hello everyone!

I have me Workshop Wednesday replay for you today.

I made this cute mini tote bag with mini cards inside.

I used the Expressions in Ink DSP, so pretty!

You can watch the replay here: https://s.tamp.in/2vybC-




There are only a few days left for the Join my team promotion.
This is a deal you don't want to miss!
You can choose $155 in product for only $99 plus free shipping, but only until May 31st.
My team is the Lucky Charms
We would love to have you join us!
You don't have to be local and there are no commitments,
you don't have to sell or have parties, only if you want to.
Plus you'll get a 20% discount on every purchase there after, it's like going to your favorite store with a 20% off coupon every time.
Contact me for details. Or you can click the join tab at the top of the page.



Registration is open for my plentiful Plants Class To Go
Get the details here: https://s.tamp.in/jk9HJ3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...