Sunday, May 16, 2021

Love you Card- Expressions in Ink

Hi everyone,
Today I have a card for you to send to someone just to let them know how much they're loved.
We all like happy mail right? 
This card uses the beautiful Expressions in Ink DSP.  I Love it!
Look at how beautiful it is, the art work, the colors!
The DSP makes card making easy.
(Click on the photo to take you to the products I used)

In this close up you can see the Gold that is embossed into the paper, so pretty.
I used thick Basic White cardstock, the DSP, some die cut words and a stamped sentiment to make this card. What do you think of it? Would you like to try and make one too?
Here are the measurements for the card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Thick Basic White card base folded in half
4" x 5 1'4" DSP
Basic White 2 3/8" x 3 7/8", DSP 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" layer on the Basic White piece
Basic White Layering Circle 2 5/8" DSP Layering Circle 2 3/8", layer on to the Basic White Circle
Basic White cut out Words (Love You More Than Dies)
3/4" x 2" Basic White for the sentiment



Host promotion, if you have a workshop and your orders total over $250 you get an extra $25 in free product. ($50 total, or more if sales are higher) Contact me if your interested.


You can earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial with a $30 purchase (pre tax & shipping)
 in my online store.
This month we focus on Father's Day.
You can view the Annual catalog here: https://bit.ly/3348gGl
You can print a Wish List here: https://bit.ly/3hyJKUf
💙Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...