Friday, May 14, 2021

Expressions in Ink Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well,
Today I have a Sympathy card for you. Unfortunately I have to make more than usual over the past year. It's not a card I like to make. But if I do have to make one it might as well be beautiful right? 

I used the beautiful Expressions in Ink DSP.
I cut it in half using the Basic Borders Dies, I wanted the gold underneath to pop out a little to match the gold flowing through the DSP.
I used the layering circles for my sentiment and added the Fine Art Gold Ribbon under it.

I used the beautiful DSP in the inside as well.
It's so pretty!
You can click on either photo and it'll take you to the projects I used.
Measurements for the card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Shaded Spruce card base folded in half
4" x 5 1/4" Gold Foil
3 3/4" x 5" DSP, cut in half with Basic Border die
4" x 5 1/4" DSP for the inside
Gold Foil Scalloped Circle
Basic White Circle


Currently there is the Host promotion that if you have a workshop and your orders total over $250 you get an extra $25 in free product. 


You can earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial with a $30 purchase (pre tax & shipping)
 in my online store.
This month we focus on Father's Day.
You can view the Annual catalog here: https://bit.ly/3348gGl
You can print a Wish List here: https://bit.ly/3hyJKUf
💙Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...