Saturday, March 13, 2021

Handmade for You Cards

Hello everyone,

Today I have some simple cards for you.

I used the Handmade for You stamp set. 

I made these cards for my Goddaughter who sews for her business. These were thank you cards for her customers.

As soon as I seen this set I know I had to have it so I could make cards for her. Her favorite color is Orange so I had to use Pumpkin Pie hahaha.

I did use some retired products on these cards, so you can substitute whatever you have in your craft room too.

Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie
Ribbon is retired, Hippo dies for the label

Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie
Stitched Shapes Dies for the square

Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green
Ribbon is retired, Tasteful Labels Die for the label

Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green
Hippo Dies for the Label

Rococo Rose and Granny Apple Green
Ribbon is retired, DSP is from SAB, stitched shapes dies for the circle

Pumpkin Pie and Bermuda Bay
Ribbon is retired, Hippo Dies for the Label

These cards all have a simple layout,  these are the measurements for the layers I used:

8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base

5 3/8" x 4 1/8" layer

5 1/4" x 4" layer

2" x 5 1/4" layer

2" x 4 1/4"

When you spend $30 in my online store you'll earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for Free.
This month the tutorial is all about birthday's.
Join my team here: http://bit.ly/2mbpkYV
Have a great weekend, 💙Lisa

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...