Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance Best Wishes Card

Hi, Happy Tuesday!

I can not stop playing with the Butterfly Brilliance bundle!

The DSP is so pretty, here is another card that the DSP does all the work.

I used a Bermuda Bay card base.
I cut a piece of DSP 5 1/4" x 4", I then cut it at the 2" mark.
I adhered the 2" piece to the bottom half and the 3 1/4" piece to the top half (reverse side).
I then added a 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of DSP over where the two pieces meet.
I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink.
I added a Butterfly that I cut from the DSP using dimensionals.
I finished it off with a Misty Moonlight bow and had to add some sparkle by adding some Opal Rounds.
So simple but yet so pretty, don't you agree?

When you spend $30 in my online store you'll earn my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial for Free.
This month the tutorial is all about birthday's.
Join my team here: http://bit.ly/2mbpkYV
Have a great week, 💙Lisa
Don't forget to join me tomorrow at 10:00am Pacific Time for my Workshop Wednesday. 
I'll be making 3 more projects using this bundle.
Over on my Facebook Group Page: https://bit.ly/2GhcWAC


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...