Monday, February 22, 2021

Quite Curvy Birthday Card

Hi, 

I'm in New Mexico now with my family.

It sure is cold here, I'm not in California anymore πŸ˜‚.

I made this card a while back but had not shared it with you, so since I was going to be out of town I figured now was the time to share it haha.

I have used the Quite Curvy bundle, this set is so fun because of the layering curves you can create with it.




Measurements for this card:

11" x 4 1/4" Smoky Slate cardbase folded in half

5 3/8" x 3 7/8" Misty Moonlight

5 1/4" x 4" Basic White

4 1/2" x 3 7/8" DSP

Basic white for the flowers

5 1/4" x 4" Basic White for the inside

I'll try and check in again soon, πŸ’™Lisa

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...