Sunday, February 7, 2021

Dragonfly Garden Thank You Card

Hi!

Well today is my last post with the Dragonfly Garden Bundle.

If you've been following me all week, I've been posting cards I've made using this bundle.

Today is a simple card, we like simple right?

I started out with a Bumblebee card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".
I cut a piece of Misty Moonlight 5 1/4" x 2" and layered a 5 1/8" x 1 7/8" piece of DSP on top, adhered it to the left side of the card.
I cut a piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock 2" x 3" and layered a 1 7/8" x 2 7/8" piece of DSP on top, adhered it to the center of the card.
I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink and cut out with the Ornate Frame die.
For the dragonflies I used sponge daubers to put the ink onto the stamp then stamped the image, this is how I got the two colors.  I punched them out and adhered them with dimensionals.
Easy peasy right?
I hope you've enjoyed all of my cards this week.
Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts, I appreciate it.
Have a great week!

We are half way through Sale-A-Bration, it ends on February 28th. Is your wish list too long?
Think about joining my team The Lucky Charms! During Sale-A-Bration you get to pick $125 worth of product for $99 and FREE shipping plus you'll get 5 FREE packs of DSP an added $57.50 value. All for $99. Do you have to sell? Nope not if you don't want to. Most of my team are hobby demos, everyone is welcomed.
I made these Birthday Cards using the In Colors DSP Pack. (limited time, until February 28, 2021)
Join my team here: http://bit.ly/2mbpkYV
See the benefits of joining my team: http://bit.ly/2SU6qDO
If you have any questions you can email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...