Saturday, February 20, 2021

Join My Team

Now is the best time to join my team!

There are ONLY 8 days left of  Sale-A-Bration, it ends on February 28th.

Is your wish list too long?

Think about joining my team The Lucky Charms!

Here is what you get when you join now.
$125 in product of your choice, 5 packs of 6" x 6" DSP ($57.50) Free shipping ($20.35) So instead of $202.85 you pay just  $99. What? Add to that 20% (or more) off on all future orders and being a part of a team of awesome people (priceless)! Why would you not join? Joinging Stamin' Up! has been one of the best decisions I've made!  Do you have to sell? Nope not if you don't want to. Most of my team members are hobby demos, they love the 20% discount! Everyone is welcomed, you do not have to be local to me. We have our meeting via Facebook or Zoom. We'd love for you to join us.
I made these Birthday Cards using the In Colors DSP Pack. 
Join my team here: http://bit.ly/2mbpkYV
See the benefits of joining my team: http://bit.ly/2SU6qDO
If you have any questions you can email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...