Thursday, January 28, 2021

Lots of Heart -Love You Card

Hello all,

Today I have for you a card I made for a mystery stamping project.

What is mystery stamping? You are given the measurements of the pieces you'll need. Then you put them together they way you want.  It's so amazing how many different cards that can be created using the same measurements.

Here is the card I made, The Lot's Of Heart stamp set and dies are so fun to work with.

This card could be used for Valentines, Anniversary or just because.

Now let's have some fun! You try mystery stamping and share your cards. I'll give you the measurements and let's see what you come up with. Please share your projects in the comments or on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/LCDesigns1

Measurements for this card:
Card Base 4 1/4" x 11" score at 5 1/2"
Coordinating cardstocks- 3/4" x 5", 3 pieces 1/4" x 4"
DSP 2 3/4" x 3 1/2", 2" x 3 1/2"
Basic White-Heart or Circle
Cardstock to layer behind shape
Basic White for stamping (I cut my words out)
Stamp set of your choice
Ribbon
Embellishments
Ink 
Adhesives



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...