Monday, January 18, 2021

50% off BOGO Sale

Hello everyone!

Starting today my big 50% BOGO sale! 



What is BOGO? Buy One Get One free.

What are you buying? New products from my online store- anything you want.

What are you getting for free? Anything you want, dollar for dollar, from my retired products. I am offering all my retired Stampin' Up! products for free with an equal online order for new products. You will be responsible for paying the shipping from me to you on the retired product. This is only available to those who live in the United States.

You can head over to my Facebook group page where you can get all of the details and where the sale is happening. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LCDesigns1

The sale will run from January 18-24th.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...