Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Amazing You Projects

Hello All,

Happy Wednesday!!

On my live Workshop Wednesday today I made three projects using the Amazing You stamp set.

The stamp set coordinates with the You Are Amazing Project Kit.

I love the stamps in this set.

I used our new blending brushes on the projects to color my True Love DSP


Here I used Highland Heather ink to color my tag and DSP.

I used the bright Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green 
and Mango Melody inks on this gift box.

I used Poppy Parade, Bumblebee and Granny Apple Green on my gift box.

You can watch the replay here
I go live every Wednesday at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Over on my Facebook group page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LCDesigns1






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...