Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Workshop Wednesday- Ringed With Nature Hand Sanitizer Box

Hello! How is everyone doing?

I have a fun project for you today. It is a Bath & Body Works pocket bac hand sanitizer box.

I'm using the Ringed with Nature Bundle and the Rings of Love DSP that you can earn for free with a qualifying purchase during SAB. I also used the Hello Lady Bug Stamp set along with the Ladybug Builder punch.

YouTube video replay

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this project.
You can access the project sheet here: https://bit.ly/3APqAVK
During SAB, earn your favorite products before they are gone.
Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends July tutorial.  This month's theme is projects using SAB products.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today.
💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...