Monday, July 25, 2022

Workshop Wednesday- Plentiful Plants Treat Box

Hello everyone!

Today I have the replay of last week's Workshop Wednesday.

I go live every Wednesday over on my Facebook group page at 12:00pm MT. Just click on the Facebook tab at the top of this page and it will take you there.

My project is a slider treat box using the Plentiful Plants Stamp Set and Perfect Plants Dies.


This Stamp set and dies are in the annual catalog. 
My granddaughter loves plants so this set was perfect for her birthday.
Click on the picture to view the items I used to make this projects
The projects sheet has all the supplies I used and the measurements. 
You can access the project sheet here: https://bit.ly/3c2zvso

It's also time to Sale-a-brate! Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is here until August 31st.

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As a added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends July tutorial that has 8 projects using Sale-A-Bration products.

Thanks for stopping by, Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...