Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Easter Bunny Card

Hello everyone!

Happy Holy week!

Wow this Sunday is Easter already,  seems like the year is flying by.

Do you need a last minute Easter card? Here is an easy one to make and it's so cute.

I'll be featuring some Easter cards this week.

Click on the picture to see the products I used to make this card.

I created the Bunny using the Layering Circles dies and the Double Oval Punch.
His bow is from the Pierced Booms dies.
He's cute, right?
I used the soon retiring Pattern Party DSP and pulled the colors from there.
I used a Granny Apple Green card base and layered a piece of Poppy Parade on top then added the DSP.
 I also used the Pierced Blooms dies for the eyes and nose. I added the mouth with my Black Stampin' Write marker. I used my blending brush to add some rosy cheeks with Flirty Flamingo ink. 
The sentiment is from the Easter Friends Stamp Set, stamped in Granny Apple Green ink and hand cut around the words. I layered it on top of a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock.
This card is really easy to make, great way to used up some DSP LOL.

Measurements to make this card:
11" x 4 1/4" Granny Apple Green cardstock, folded in half
4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Poppy Parade- Layer 1
4" x 5 1/4" Pattern Party DSP- Layer 2
Large Basic White Scalloped Circle-Face
Basic White -Scalloped Oval (2)
Flirty Flamingo -Oval (2)
Granny Apple Green- Bow
Basic Black -eyes
Flirty Flamingo -nose
You can now register for My Daffodil Day Dream class.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3ulNccx
Get all the details here: https://youtu.be/IBBvE4ArFQs


You can earn the April Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store. 
This month our projects are Fancy Fold Birthday cards. 
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/3ui0FlJ
Thanks 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...