Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Easter Blessings Card

Hello,

Today I have another Easter card for you.

I used the Pierced Blooms dies and Easter Friends Stamp set along with the Pattern Party DSP.

I have used the Pierced Blooms dies a lot!! I love them! 

You can get them now before they retire and are gone for good 😕.

I'll be keeping these in my retired stash haha.

Click on the picture to see the products I used to make this card.

For this card I started out with a Granny Apple Green card base, added the Pattern Party DSP.

I created my flowers using Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green cardstocks.

I stamped the bunny on Basic White cardstock with Soft Suede ink and cut him out with the Layering Circles dies, I layered onto a Granny Apple Green circle.

I stamped the sentiment in Granny Apple Green ink on Basic White cardstock and tore the end of the cardstock.

Measurements to make this card
11" x 4 1/4" Granny Apple Green cardstock, folded in half
4" x 5 1/4" Pattern Party DSP- Layer 
Basic White Scalloped Circle-Bunny
Granny Apple Green Circle-Layer
Basic White-Sentiment
Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green scraps for the flowers.   

You can now register for My Daffodil Day Dream class.
Register here: https://bit.ly/3ulNccx
Get all the details here: https://youtu.be/IBBvE4ArFQs


You can earn the April Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial when you spend $30 in my online store. 
This month our projects are Fancy Fold Birthday cards. 
You can shop here: https://bit.ly/3ui0FlJ
Thanks 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...