Thursday, December 13, 2018

Hershey Nuggets Treat Gift

Hello all,
Today I have the eaisest and quickest gift of all! I have made so many of these. Everytime I take my mom to the doctors I give these to the nurses and assistants in the doctor office. I have made 10 in less than 15 minutes. I'm sure you've seen them around, I wanted to share my quick and easy version.

All it takes is 4 Hershey Nuggets, a cellophane bag, ribbon, DSP and some cardstock!
I used the Takeout Treats Stamp Set for the sentiment.
I used the Santas Workshop DSP on the nuggets.


Here are some other ones I made, changed up the tags. Super Easy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...