Saturday, December 8, 2018

Bubble Gum Tape Gift Box

I have another quick and easy project that won't cost alot!
Okay how many of you have children that LOVE the Bubble Tape Bubble Gum???
My Grandson Loves it! I was shopping for stocking stuffers and came across the Christmas package of Bubble Tape Bubble Gum, so of course I had to come up with someting to wrap it in so I could put it in his stocking.
This package reminds me of me, I feel like Mrs. Claus in my house. I do all the buying, wrapping, Baking and anything else that needs to be done. The only difference is I wish I had some little Elves to help LOL. I Love the Santa's Workshop DSP. Really no need to Stamp Just use the DSP.

I started off using a Mini Pizza Box.
For the back ground I used the Santa's Workshop DSP.
I then fussy cut Mrs. Claus and the Tree with the Elves.
I adhered them to a layered Scalloped Garden Green Oval and a Sparkle Glimmer Paper Oval with dimensionals.
I made a Belly Band out of Poppy Parade Cardstock and Tied a Poppy Parade Ribbon knot over it.
Then using the Banner Framelit and Sentiment from the Take Out Treats Bundle I used a mini dimensional to attach the banner to the box.

I love how the Gum fits in the Mini Pizza Boxes perfectly.








No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...