Monday, March 6, 2023

Irresistible Blooms Waterfall Card

Hello everyone,

Well here we are again, the beginning to another week. haha

Have you had a chance to look at the Online exculsives, Stampin' Up! is offering?

Today I have a pretty fun card using the online exculsive Irresistible Blooms bundle.

Have you heard of a waterfall card? Or cascading card? That's what I'll be making today.

It looks complicated but it's really easy.



Click this link: https://s.tamp.in/accz4C to  see the products I used to make this fun card.

I used Lost Lagoon cardstock, which is currently unavailable, but will be soon.
It's a returning color Stampin' Up! has decided to bring back Yay!!
You can subsitute Soft Succulent instead. 


During the month of March, when you spend $35 in my online store not only will you get my Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial. You'll also receive this Class kit.
It includes the materials to make 4 cards, 4 white envelopes and a package of Basic Rhinestones.
Just use my shopping link below and spend $35 pre tax and shipping.

Registration for my March All Occasion Card Class is now open
You can get this class To Go or come in person, if your local to Rio Rancho NM.
You can register here: https://bit.ly/Marchcardclass
 Cost is $25 in person or $30 To Go (includes shipping)
You'll Make 8 cards, 2 each of 4 designs plus 8 white envelopes and a step by step PDF tutorial are included.

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

We have 10 amazing demonstrators on our tutorial team, that means 10 projects for you each month. This months theme is our favorite color scheme. Can you believe everyone had a different favorite color scheme. Get your's for free when you spend $35 in my online store pre tax & shipping or you can purchase it for $15. 



Shop by clicking this link: https://bit.ly/March23hostcode
or scan the QR code:      


Thank you for stopping by, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...