Saturday, November 13, 2021

Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial

Hello!

Wow it has been quite a while since I have posted anything here on my blog.

For those of you who don't know, I'm in the process of moving. We finally found a house in Rio Rancho New Mexico. But we don't move in until January. So that means all of my craft supplies are staying in storage for a little bit longer. I can not wait until I get to unpack it all. I have missed crafting so much!!

I did create my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial projects ahead of time so I could have them for you.

Good thing I did since it'll be a little longer.

This month our tutorial features Winter or Christmas projects.

Click on the picture to shop my online store
With any $30 purchase in my online store, (before tax & shipping) you will earn this tutorial.
It has 8 projects from 8 different designers.

I'm not supposed to show my project, but since it's been a while since I've crafted I want to share LOL.
This is my project in the tutorial.
I used the Gingerbread and Peppermint Suite.


So back to moving, we bought a traditional New Mexico home.
It is adobe and has some unique touches, I can wait to share more pictures with you once we move.
There is a balcony in the front of the house that faces the Sandia mountains.
There is also a balcony in the back that faces empty land, so relaxing. 
Can't wait to sit out on one of them while having my morning coffee.

Thanks for stopping by 💙Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...