Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Workshop Wednesday - In The Wild

Hello Everyone!

Today is Workshop Wednesday!!

My Workshop Wednesday's are going to look a little different for awhile.

Instead of me making the usual three projects I will start making only one project.

I have a lot of things going on right now I can only handle the one project,  I'm so sorry. My project sheets will be different as well.

I love the card I created today, The In the Wild DSP does all of the work!

I really didn't have to add a sentiment, I think the Tigers are amazing all alone.
I used the colors in the DSP, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen along with the DSP.
My sentiments are from the stamp sets Sweet Strawberry (front) and In Symmetry (inside).
Join me live at 10:00am Pacific Time today and see how I created this card.
Hope to see you at 10:00.


You can access the project sheet here

You can watch the video replay here: https://youtu.be/LFvh6kM5ZKc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...