Friday, April 23, 2021

LCDesigns 2021 In Color Club

 Hello everyone!

Today I am so happy to share my New In Color club for 2021.

The new in coming In Colors are so pretty!! I love them!

Would you like to build your collection of the New In colors?

Join My Club!


Each Month, Your In Color Club Kit will include:
  • 1 Pack of Cardstock (24 sheets)
  • 1 Spool of Open Weave Ribbon
  • 1 Ink Pad
  • 1 Re-inker
  • 1 Stampin' Write Marker
  • 20 In Color Jewels
  • 2 Stampin' Blends
  • Eight 6" x 6" pieces of DSP
  • Two 6" x 6" pieces Shimmer Vellum
  • Four Ombre Gift Bags
  • Handmade card from me
Cost is $57 each month, it's a 5 month commitment. At the end of the 5 months you'll have all of the In Colors. I'll bill you on the 1st of every month through PayPal.
If you are not local a $8 priority shipping will apply.
You can register here: https://forms.gle/RBtTBxqrpWjxpWGh8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...