Friday, August 7, 2020

Mini Paper Pumpkin Treat Box

Hello,
Today I have for you a fun treat box that I made for a dear friend of mine. This box was a little token of my appreciation.

I used the Playing with Patterns DSP and a Mini Paper Pumpkin box along with some Night of Navy and Coastal Cabana Cardstock. I also used the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo pack. The ribbons are so pretty. I added a few In Color Enamel dots and I cut the Labels out using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
Also if you spend $50 in my online store you'll also get a package of Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes from me for FREE. You can shop 24/7 here: http://bit.ly/2kuvNxd








Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...