Thursday, May 21, 2020

Covid-19 Giveback

Hello all, I hope you are well and safe.
Have you purchased the Covid-19 Giveback PDF download stamp set yet?
You can purchase it here:  https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca
My mother has been in the hospital for almost 3 weeks, not due to Covid-19.
I wanted to give the nurses and doctors a Thank You card, because they have been working so hard to get my mom back to healthy. The give back PDF had the perfect sentiments for my cards.
I used a retired die to make the scrubs and the Ornate Thanks stamp set on these cards.

The colors I used were Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo. 
After some thought, I realized the scrubs they wear are close to the color Pretty Peacoock.
I used Pretty Peacock and Melon Mambo ink.
All of the sentiments are from the PDF download, I used dies and punches to cut them out.

You can purchase the Share Sunshine PDF Download and we will donate 100% of the proceeds to COVID-19 efforts.
The Share Sunshine PDF Download is a digital stamp set that’s packed with both lighthearted and heartfelt sentiments and imagery relevant to the unique COVID-19 and social distancing situation we’re currently experiencing–including many ideas that came from Demonstrators and customers! You can use the download in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects. Simply print the imagery on cardstock and cut it out using our Paper Trimmer, punches, or dies. Since we are physically distanced from each other, now is a perfect time to share sunshine with our friends and family by sending cards! You can purchase yours by clicking the link below. https://covid19.stampinup.com/products/giving-back-us-ca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...