Friday, March 1, 2019

Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products

Did someone say Sale-A-Bration coordination?
YES! Starting today you can order exclusive framelits and thinlits that coordinate with some Sale-A-Bration Stamp Sets, a new punch and a new Stamp Set.
These items are only available from March 1-31,  2019.
Get yours today! Shop here: My On Line Stampin' Store. If you place a $50 before shipping and tax you can earn a Free Sale-A-Bration item too.
I have a feeling these are going to sell out fast.


These coordinate with the Hello Cupcake Stamp Set

These coordinate with the Painted Seasons Stamp Set

These coordinate with the So Hoppy Together Stamp Set

These coordinate with the Lasting Lily Stamp Set

This Punch Coordinates with the Part Of My Story Stamp Set

This is a new exclusive Stamp Set, More Than Words.
Here are some Samples From Stampin' Up!
Using the new products


Shop 24/7 here: My On Line Stampin' Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...